Users of this website are asked to agree to the following.
- Google Chrome - Latest
- You may need to adjust the display of the website if viewing it on a browser other than the recommended browser.
- Mozilla Firefox - Latest
- Macintosh Safari - Latest
- Windows Microsoft Internet Explorer - Version 11.0 and above
- Windows Opera - Latest
- Please set the security level on Internet Explorer to “Medium" and refer to the help menu for your browser for how to set the security level.
- *Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
A plug-in is an additional piece of software that enables a specific feature that is not included in the existing software (internet browser) by default.
Adobe Reader software enables the viewing and printing of content as PDF files.
Installation of the following plug-in will allow you to use the content provided on this website more comfortably.
If you wish to link to the Company’s website (including publishing the website’s URL in magazines, books, or other publications), please contact the Company in advance.
However, please note that, even if no reply is received from the Company, this does not mean that the Company has permitted such a link.
The Company will not permit any of the following links or any links that could potentially fall under the following:
- A link from a website that defames or slanders the Company’s directors or employees
- A link from a website that would impair the Company’s credibility or dignity, such as a website that is contrary to public order and morals
- Links using frame functions or other forms of links that impair the clarity of the Company's website by such means as to confuse the audience about the fact that contents are owned by the Company
- A link that would give the false impression of the existence of any alliance or cooperative relationship with the Company or that would give the false impression that the Company recognizes or endorses the website containing the link
- Any other link that the Company deems to be inappropriate
The Company provides no guarantee of the accuracy, usefulness, or reliability of the Content and other information provided on the website (collectively, the "Content, etc.”).
The Company also assumes no responsibility in the event of any kind of damage that may occur due to the use of the Content, etc.
The Company may suspend or discontinue the operation of the website at any time without notice.
Please address any inquiries regarding the Company’s website, links, and other related matters to the e-mail address below.
JAPAN MATERIAL Co., Ltd.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org